Saturday, February 26, 2011

Winner's Circle


"when it comes to the gift of My Love and Salvation,
you weren't just a lucky draw,
a happenstance,
a coincidence,
or a 'well, how do ya like that?'.
in My eyes, you were born a winner.
it's like you opened your eyes to see the world for the first time and there you were in the winner's circle.
I chose you before you could speak, knowing full well that you would have the power to speak death as well as life.
I chose you before you could walk, knowing full well that you would have the power to run from Me as well as run the race set before you.
I chose you before you could choose, knowing....you would have the power to choose between the world and Me.

I have four words for you....
I. REJOICE. OVER. YOU.
oh, and I never stop, by the way.
I never have. never will.
I am the God who WAS, and IS, and IS TO COME.
My Love for you is so unconditional.
it's 'sticky' in that...
you can never wash it off, 
rub it off, 
tear it off, 
brush it off. 
My Love is SURE.
My eyes are fixed on you, My child, and do you want to know what I see?
I see....
Brilliance,
Glory, 
A Future and a Hope,
Destiny.
a Destiny far greater than you can imagine, but guess what?
My Imagination is available to you.
ASK FOR IT.
I am bursting at the seams to give it to you!
We can do this together, you and I.
I trust you.
I am proud of you.
I love you.
and i promise...I will NEVER let you down.
i will NEVER leave you nor forsake you.

so, let Me be your center.
let Me be your drive.
let Me fill you with My wild Imagination.

and finally....

just let Me love you."


::this is a word that i felt God gave me for His beloved. you. ::
-worship session 2.20.11-

No comments:

Post a Comment